New ESP32-CAM module

chegewara

Re: New ESP32-CAM module

Postby chegewara » Wed May 08, 2019 2:33 am

Hi,
i didnt upload image straight to S3, ive been using AWS API Gateway for this, because ive been using aws rekognition library to detect text or objects on image and send back response.

koukun

Postby koukun » Mon May 27, 2019 9:10 am

chegewara wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:26 pm
Hi,
i had no problem with this board to capture SVGA jpeg image with 20MHz XCLK, also jpeg quality is no issue. Only problem is that you need very good and stable power source or you get artifacts instead of image.

CalinB wrote: Yes. Even SVGA 800x600 if i lower the quality. (the higher number indicate the lower quality)
JPEG quality parameter is in fact jpeg compression rate. Higher value is higher compression and lower image quality. Its bug in original code on github for this board.
Hi chegewara,

I have problem when XCLK above 10MHz too.
When I set XCLK @12MHz and check it on Oscilloscope, it seems not stable.
And I change the OV2640's CLKRC to 0x81, so even XCLK is 10MHz, the PCLK will be XCLK*2 = 20MHz, also it cann't work well.
It seems can work well at XCLK is 7MHz, and PCLK is 14MHz. I guess maybe the I2S interface's speed is the bottleneck.
But as you said, your board can work at 20MHz XCLK, so the ESP32's I2S can work at 20MHz I think.
Do you have any idea about what I met.
Thanks,

andre gendrot

Postby andre gendrot » Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:14 am

Bonjour,
Que faut il changer dans camera_index.h pour je voudrais changer les ports du serveur Web Camera (à l’origine 80 et 81) et je n’arrive pas à trouver comment le faire… Pouvez-vous m'aider?
Je sais convertir le code HTML en GZIP
Merci d'avance si vous connaissez
A G

Hello,
What should I change in camera_index.h for I would like to change the ports of the Web Camera server (originally 80 and 81) and I can not find how to do it ... Can you help me?
I know how to convert HTML code to GZIP
Thank you in advance if you know
A G