Getting ECONNABORTED when trying to connect()

Ritesh

Re: Getting ECONNABORTED when trying to connect()

Postby Ritesh » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:25 am

fly135 wrote:I can't help but wonder why you don't try building with the latest stable release and check the results yourself. I am able to communicate with HTTP servers just fine with v3.1.
Hi,

Yes. I have tried same test-case with ESP32 IDF 3.1 Stable Release and didn't face that type of issue yet. I have checked almost 15+ times with same type of firmware by changing ESP32 IDF from 2.1 to 3.1 which works well without any issue.

But, Right now, I have already delivered few products and prototypes to customer and I want to resolve that issue into ESP32 IDF 2.1.

I know there might be some fixes into LWIP level to resolve that issue which might be fixed into ESP32 IDF 3.1 and Right now We can not switch our firmware from ESP32 IDF 2.1 to ESP32 IDF 3.1

So, Espressif SDK Developer might have better idea regarding this issue and they can help me to resolve that issue into ESP32 IDF 2.1.

Still, I will try to just port LWIP component from ESP32 IDF 3.1 into my existing ESP32 IDF 2.1 will provide results with that.
Regards,
Ritesh Prajapati

Ritesh

Postby Ritesh » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:01 pm

Hi ESP32 SDK Developers,

I have checked each and every traces into details from LWIP debug logs and from WiFi tracer and found that server is continuously sending FIN request to Client but client is not providing response to it.

So, That connection will be closed at that time from server as there is no any response received from server and again another socket is being created by client side.

I have also checked into ESP32 IDF 3.1 Release and found that there are some changes did into socket point of view w.r.t. Fin Wait 1 and 2 but didn't find much changes into TCP file.

We have also checked issue in stress test with ESP32 IDF 3.1 in which also getting same error 113 but also WiFi is going to disappear after that error.

Note :- We are facing this type of issue most probably into AP+STA mode only.

Let me know if need more details regarding this from my side.
Regards,
Ritesh Prajapati

Ritesh

Postby Ritesh » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:49 am

Hi Espressif Systems Developers,

Did you get chance to look issue in details with couple of my last posts as we are facing issue into ESP32 IDF 2.1 and 3.1 Stable Release?

Let me know if need any details or anything else regarding that
Regards,
Ritesh Prajapati