WIFI/BLE Simultaneously

mpbejo

Re: WIFI/BLE Simultaneously

Postby mpbejo » Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:29 pm

Dear Mr Tian Hao,
I think I solved at 50% my problem.
In my Arduino IDE I previously setup the "Core Debug Level: Debug" and then I realized that this setup slow down the performance.
If "Core Debug Level:" is set to "None" the performance are really improved.
For example without WiFi int sketch i can connect two android device without problem, if I add the WiFi I have to try more times.

About the files You asked me: sdkconfig (renamed the extension because the forum show me an error extension), please could you tell me where to find the file log that You want?
The Arduino Board manager tell me that v.1.0.0 i s installed but I don't think is the data that You want.

Thank You
Best Regards
Marco
Attachments
esp32.jpg
esp32.jpg (45.06 KiB) Viewed 339 times
sdkconfig.csv
(15.88 KiB) Downloaded 50 times

ESP_Tianhao

Re: WIFI/BLE Simultaneously

Postby ESP_Tianhao » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:51 am

mpbejo wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:29 pm
Dear Mr Tian Hao,
I think I solved at 50% my problem.
In my Arduino IDE I previously setup the "Core Debug Level: Debug" and then I realized that this setup slow down the performance.
If "Core Debug Level:" is set to "None" the performance are really improved.
For example without WiFi int sketch i can connect two android device without problem, if I add the WiFi I have to try more times.

About the files You asked me: sdkconfig (renamed the extension because the forum show me an error extension), please could you tell me where to find the file log that You want?
The Arduino Board manager tell me that v.1.0.0 i s installed but I don't think is the data that You want.

Thank You
Best Regards
Marco
Dear mpbejo,
Your sdkconfig seems ok. But, you can also try make Bluetooth (BTDM_CONTROLLER_PINNED_TO_CORE and BLUEDROID_PINNED_TO_CORE) to the different core from Wifi.
You know ESP32 share the RF between Bluetooth and WIFI, so when they use simultaneously, the performance will decrease, but it will keep working. What's the performance you want ESP32 to reach?