Started validation for ESP-EYE Development Board

ESP_Sprite

Re: Started validation for ESP-EYE Development Board

Postby ESP_Sprite » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:49 am

Configuring the wake word at this moment essentially means re-training the neural network that underpins it, which requires having a lot of voice samples at this point. If you have a commercial need for this, feel free to contact us at sales at espressif dot com, and we can look into it. So unfortunately it's not as easy as changing a define somewhere...

Ritesh

Postby Ritesh » Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:23 am

ESP_Sprite wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:49 am
Configuring the wake word at this moment essentially means re-training the neural network that underpins it, which requires having a lot of voice samples at this point. If you have a commercial need for this, feel free to contact us at sales at espressif dot com, and we can look into it. So unfortunately it's not as easy as changing a define somewhere...
Ok. Understood. that means right now only "Hi Lexin" word recognition will be supported as of now into ESP-WHO repository as well? correct?

Right now, We don't have any customer for ESP-EYE as of now as we are evaluating that kit. So, We might have customer or internal product once we complete evaluation process from hardware and software perspective including application code with examples as well.

Sure, I will contact to sales team as well in case of that requirement.
Regards,
Ritesh Prajapati

Ritesh

Postby Ritesh » Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:05 am

Hi Espressif Team,

I have one more question like do we have any plan to recognize object along with face detection for this product?

Because I suggest like it will good and appriciable if we provide support that into future which will be plus point for AI machine learning as well. This is just my suggestions as per current market review and AI products using machine learning languages.
Regards,
Ritesh Prajapati