Arduino Serial Plotter 2.0

duffster

Arduino Serial Plotter 2.0

Postby duffster » Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:09 am

Been working on this for awhile now but its to point I feel comfortable sharing now. I'm going to post on a few other forums to get idea if this is something people would like to see? The code is still very much beta but this video demo shows that its fairly useful in its current state. Let know what you think, no code is uploaded to GitHub yet I'll do that in week or so. The link below is video showing some the new charting types you could use with Arduino and the plotter update.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UR7nnoXeEp0

kenneth558

Re: Arduino Serial Plotter 2.0

Postby kenneth558 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:40 am

My Arduino app uses the Arduino IDE Serial Plotter with only the hard USB connection. Would your Serial Plotter receive its data from a wifi connection so I can refer users of my Arduino sketch to this for use with my app? How would they install this?

Thank you, duff for this awesome tool. It has the usefulness to become the standard Serial Plotter for the Arduino IDE, and more.

duffster

Re: Arduino Serial Plotter 2.0

Postby duffster » Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:31 pm

I'm not sure this is still very beta and the Arduino devs would probably want to change most of how I did it is my feeling, I'll keep you updated.