Beta program

jpenninkhof

Re: Beta program

Postby jpenninkhof » Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:13 pm

johnlee wrote:due to overwhelming response, it's really hard to keep up with the response. but all the people in the beta mailbox are being considered for the beta program. unfortunately, not everyone can get the first 200 boards. we might consider another batch of 200 boards later.
Hi John,

I'm getting an autoresponse from the beta mailbox. Would you still consider my entry for beta testing though. Love to tinker about my endeavours and will definitely do so when I get my hands on an Esp32.

Thanks John!

Best regards,
Jan

a2retro

Postby a2retro » Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:15 am

Hi Johnlee, if there is a list for a second round of beta devices would love to be on it.

a2retrosystems@rogers.com or twitter.com/a2retro

Thanks

raminf

Postby raminf » Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:33 pm

I emailed to join too but got a note saying beta program was closed. If a second round opens would love to get in on that. My email is the same as on this account.

I mainly work as a consultant for startups developing connected devices -- and have shipped devices, apps, and services in healthcare, consumer, and transportation. Have done lots of work with Arduino, Raspberry Pi, and Edison as well as BLE development work on Nordic, TI, Broadcom, and CSR modules.

Thanks!