ESP Mesh with cameras

ltbeck

ESP Mesh with cameras

Postby ltbeck » Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:04 pm

Has anyone taken any of the available ESP32 camera projects and modified them to stream video through the mesh? Is there enough horsepower / bandwidth to do this at say 640x480 and 15FPS? Any other potential pitfalls?

Thanks!
- Lance

Ritesh

Re: ESP Mesh with cameras

Postby Ritesh » Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:04 pm

ltbeck wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:04 pm
Has anyone taken any of the available ESP32 camera projects and modified them to stream video through the mesh? Is there enough horsepower / bandwidth to do this at say 640x480 and 15FPS? Any other potential pitfalls?

Thanks!
- Lance
Hi,

I think ESP-WHO with face recognition examples provide 2 to 3 FPS with 2 MP Camera based ESP-EYE development kit.

So, we can make that framework robust with application to achieve your requirement with MESH as well. So, I suggest to see ESP-WHO framework with examples provided if you haven't seen yet.
Regards,
Ritesh Prajapati

kaushik.plavaga

Postby kaushik.plavaga » Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:26 am

Ritesh wrote:
ltbeck wrote:

Thanks!
- Lance
Hi,

I think ESP-WHO with face recognition examples provide 2 to 3 FPS with 2 MP Camera based ESP-EYE development kit.

So, we can make that framework robust with application to achieve your requirement with MESH as well. So, I suggest to see ESP-WHO framework with examples provided if you haven't seen yet.
Hi Ritesh,
Does esp-who framework support mesh now??

Ritesh

Postby Ritesh » Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:15 pm

kaushik.plavaga wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:26 am
Ritesh wrote:
ltbeck wrote:

Thanks!
- Lance
Hi,

Hi Ritesh,
Does esp-who framework support mesh now??
Hello,

I need to check esp-who framework for MESH support has been integrated or not but Espressif has released MESH Framework into separate repository which you can use or might be component for MESH support.

Let me check and get back to you.
Regards,
Ritesh Prajapati