ESP-WROOM-02 Link Error

smc2018

ESP-WROOM-02 Link Error

Postby smc2018 » Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:01 am

1. Hello all,
  2. i am new to ESPRESSIF Wifi module. I am using ESP-WROOM-02 module with stm32 microcontroller using AT commands in my project.
  3. I have uploaded lastest AT firmware version ESP8266-AT-V2.2.1.0\factory\factory_WROOM-02.bin to esp module.
  4. I have developed a web server application in stm32. Esp module is configured as softAP.
  5. STM32 reads web ui content (.html, .css, .js files) from sd card and send to esp module when requested by the connected station.
  6. all works fine but some times it produces error.
  7. error in sending response to station.
  8. AT+CIPSEND returns ERROR and also not able to close that particular link i.e. AT+CIPCLOSE returns ERROR.
  9. means no further request comes to that link id.
  11. [b]for example requests are received at link 0-4 and response are sent to all request respective their link id successfully.
  12. but sometimes while sending response to a link id lets say 3 AT-CIPSEND=3,len returns error and if i try to close link 3 sometimes it  closes and returns OK and sometimes it returns ERROR.
  13. if AT+CIPCLOSE returns error then new request is not received at link 3 until web page is reloaded at station.
  14. link 3 is able to receive new request only after web page reload at station.
  15. please guide me to solve this problem[/b]

esp-at

Re: ESP-WROOM-02 Link Error

Postby esp-at » Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:47 am

May I ask if this is your new project? We suggest that you choose ESP32-C2 instead of ESP8266, which has more RAM and higher support priority.

From your question alone, it may be related to the network or insufficient RAM resources. You may need to open the debug log while wireshark captures the specific interaction process.

smc2018

Re: ESP-WROOM-02 Link Error

Postby smc2018 » Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:52 am

Yes this is my new project.
Project is basically a smart device which can be monitored and configured through wifi.
wifi module has to be used with a stm32 microcontroller using AT commands.
suggest me a part no. from ESP32-C2 series which is widely used and accepted by your customers.