Mesh remote IP

shsxg0

Mesh remote IP

Postby shsxg0 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:58 am

I need to:
1. first, use bluefi to connect to a phone to get router's ssid and password and connnect to the router.
2. second, use MQTT protocol to connect the mesh network to a cloud and to control mesh network through cloud.
I have no idea to realize this, is anybody can help me? thanks.

ESP_yudong

Re: Mesh remote IP

Postby ESP_yudong » Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:31 pm

shsxg0 wrote:I need to:
1. first, use bluefi to connect to a phone to get router's ssid and password and connnect to the router.
2. second, use MQTT protocol to connect the mesh network to a cloud and to control mesh network through cloud.
I have no idea to realize this, is anybody can help me? thanks.
We have bluefi for mesh network configuration in esp-mdf https://github.com/espressif/esp-mdf/bl ... rk_blufi.c
And we also have done some work in communication between mesh and the external network. These things in esp-mdf might help you.

ESP_yudong

Postby ESP_yudong » Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:32 pm

ESP_Sprite wrote: If you are building a commercial product with this and want support for that, please contact sales@espressif.com.

shsxg0

Postby shsxg0 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:41 am

ESP_yudong wrote:
ESP_Sprite wrote: If you are building a commercial product with this and want support for that, please contact sales@espressif.com.
tks for your replay. I just in my home for study esp32 mesh, I'v tried to connect esp32 to OneNET, I'd like to try mesh to connect to OneNET not only the phone. In your documents, the mesh can connect to Ailiyun, but there are no demostrations.